Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Tote Bag, Myself


Actual Photo of Wonder Woman and me
at the 25 Most Stylish - Charlotte Style Magazine
The golden lassoed lady always has my back. When I’m on the bus, she holds my memoirs, worn notebook, and gel pens in her turquoise, star-dotted lap. I can give her a business card or research print-out and she’ll gladly file them for later in her red shellacked boot. We don’t take an Invisible Plane to work, at least not everyday. We'll take the city bus in, where we (OK, she watches me) annoy Jeff with questions about what fortune cookies mean for my life. When my coffee clutch of bus friends ask if that’s really her, I say yes, it’s really Wonder Woman. 

On my book bag.

Let Lynda Carter brighten your day like she does on my canvas tote. Watch as her boomerang tiara pierces that evil doer's flotation device. You're welcome.
 
Happy Beginning of the Work Week!



No comments: