Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Look It's Joanne Has Moved!

Dahling Look It's Joanne Readers:

I hate to tell you such sensitive news via email, so I decided to tell you via blog. That's more personal, right?

Look It's Joanne has moved to WordPress. I guarantee it is new and improved! There, you will not only find my Margarita-motivated tales, but also my biography, videos, a list of my top writing clips, and more candid pictures of me hanging out with famous, semi-famous, and non-famous non-people. It's easier to use too. I know my new website sounds like a food processor, but you can't actually slice cucumbers with it. I'm very sorry about that.

Go here for the latest:


I also have a new like page on Facebook:


Thanks for being a loyal reader. I look forward to a fab 2013 with you!

No comments: